I have been thinking about posting this video for awhile now. Below you will find the video of our private baby reveal. I posted the videos revealing the sex to our families, but have been going back and forth debating whether or not to post this video. First off, when we first taped it, I just felt fat instead of pregnant and I don't typically like watching videos of myself. I also liked that it was a private moment between Greg and I. But, the more I think about it the more I change my mind. I wish I would have thought to pull out the video camera when we first learned that Tyler was a boy. It wasn't much different from the video below, but it was a special moment finding out the sex of our first baby. I am warning you all, I am a cryer. I cry when I am happy or sad, so there are some tears shead at the news of Emily's gender. It's ok! I wasn't sad...I was really really happy:)
Side note - this is an abbreviated version. There was lots of camera set up and more jumping up and down at the end. I shortened the video for uploading - it takes FOREVER to upload anything on blogger. So, the smaller the file the better:)
No comments:
Post a Comment