Sunday, September 26, 2010

Building my nest

Thirty one weeks, wow! I have so much to do and no time to do it.

This week I have really been in the nesting mood. I have decided that our back yard needs some attention. So, I started with the gardens on the sides of the pool. I weeded, trimmed, placed landscaping fabric to prevent the weeds from coming back, and added mulch. Tomorrow, I start on the garden near the hot tub. Meanwhile, there is so much that needs to be done inside the house, too! Greg is studying for the CPA exam and he has a very ambitious study schedule to get it all done before Tyler comes. So, looks like the gardening, laundry, house cleaning, and finishing the "little things" in the house are up to me. The sad thing is that I just can't seem to stop. I must clean, clean, clean! It is going to be a long 9 and a half weeks!

Here are some pictures of my hard work.Tummy time with Tyler! Here we are at 3o weeks and 3 days.

2 comments: