I am now 33 weeks on the dot. While I am excited to meet Tyler, I had a small freak out the other night. Tyler is going to be here before we know it. I don't know how to have a baby! By that, I mean birthing! Also, the idea of Tyler is fun, but the reality of him is scary. I love my sleep, I'm REALLY great at sleeping. I scared of the monster I may become without the sleep I'm accustomed to. Also, even though Tyler is technically already in existance, I sometimes get upset over closing this chapter of me and Greg's storybook. Never again will it just be us two. Even when Tyler is grown and gone, our family will never just be me and him. I will ALWAYS worry and think about him. Sigh...I'm excited about expanding our family, yet a little scared of how our dynamic will change. Hopefully, it will bring us even closer together!
Speaking of birthing, my mom came over and started Lamaze classes with us. So, I am slowly learning how to birth a baby. Practice makes perfect and Greg is mastering the massaging techniques. I am making sure he practices that part A LOT! My goal is make it as far as possible without the epidural. My mom has already given us lots of techniques to try and meet that goal.
Tummy time with Tyler. Here we are at 32 weeks and 3 days. He is getting big. He loves playing kickball with my rib cage. I was convinced that he was going to break one yesterday. I am still feeling good for the most part. I'm still sleeping like a champ! But, my appetite is changing a bit. I'm just not as hungry anymore. In fact, I sometimes have to force myself to eat because I know Tyler needs the calories, but, my stomach is just not interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment