Saturday, June 19, 2010

Being pregnant sucks today!

I hate to be Debbie Downer, but I have just had enough today! I am in the 17th week, so where is the energy, and great moods and feeling great that everyone raves about? For me, the food aversions, nausea and gagging have returned full force.

I thought I did great handling the little flare up I had in the first trimester. I thought I had gotten over the worse part…I was wrong. Besides the nagging morning sickness symptoms, headaches have now become a part of my daily routine. I had a bad migraine on Tuesday. Now, I have had at least one headache each day since Tuesday. I’m just tired of feeling like crap! I don’t know how much longer I can go without heavily medicating myself. They are enough to make one go crazy!

About three days ago I started having carpal tunnel like symptoms in my right arm. Google here I come! Apparently, this is VERY common in pregnancy. Looks like this is something I’m going to have to deal with until the baby comes. Oh joy! The numbness is just the most annoying thing. It better go away after the baby arrives. I just don’t think I could handle a lifetime of this!

And lastly (TMI, sorry), I just want to have a normal BM! Argh, I hate being constipated all the freaking time!

On a better note, I went to the Doctor on Friday. Baby was flipping around and running from the doppler. Dr. Perici had to “chase” him around to get a good fetal heart tone reading. She said that everything was looking pretty good at this point. She also gave me a name of a headache specialist that she wants me to see. Hopefully, this Doctor can give some relief for my headaches while I’m pregnant.

Again, I’m sorry for being so pissy, but I needed to vent. I just want little Kyler to be here and be done with all this. I’m tired of feeling bad. I want my old appetite back and I want to eat whatever I want without getting disgusted. Apparently, this is only the beginning…

1 comment:

  1. im so sorry you are feeling horrible. i'm sure all of this is going to be worth it as soon as you see the baby's face when he/she is born. hang in there. you are still a hot mama! love you

    ReplyDelete