Sunday, July 4, 2010

Riddle me this...

Casey gave me the great idea of writing a riddle to figure out the sex of the baby. So, we made one.

Can you figure it out?

We know the baby's gender and that much is true.
We are going to give you clues so you may know too.

Herein lies a riddle of a baby that is mine.
Do you think it is a boy or girl?
That is for me to know, and for you to find.


One plus one equals two, but this one will make three.
Will this one sit or stand when it goes to pee?

A daddy's girl or momma's boy,
Either way would have been a joy.

A happy baby, I'm sure it will be.
But when it is fifteen, we will have to see.

Will I be a belle or beau?
Either way, I'll run this show.

Ten little fingers and ten little toes.
Two ears, two eyes and one cute button nose.

Now, you have all the clues! What am I?

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm....I'm thinking I don't know. Are you going to be the one in charge or will Kyler be running the show?? But I love it - totally you and too cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete