The dreaded ultrasound has come and gone and the results
could not have been better! This baby is growing perfectly and all
measurements are where they should be. The baby was so active,
moving about and kicking the heck out of the ultrasound probe.
So, you are asking, say the sex already!
Ok, ok, it’s coming! Greg and I did not find out the sex
immediately. We had the ultrasound tech take a picture of the
baby’s bottom and put it in an envelope. When we got home we
turned on the video camera and opened the envelope together. We
did this for Tyler, too – without the video cameraL - and it was such a great moment between the two of
us. I will never forget the day we opened those envelopes!
We then went to Party City to buy some things for our
gender reveal for our families. I bought some black balloons and
cut up some colored confetti. I put the confetti in the balloon
and blew up the balloon. This way, you couldn’t see the confetti
in the balloon. Then, when the whole Booth family was over, we popped
the balloon and confetti went everywhere.
For my family, we decided to do something a little bit
different. My sister made a box that said, "It's A . . . " on the outside. I went and bought balloons and tried to put them in the box so that when the box was opened, they would float out. Well, the box would only fit two balloons and everytime I opened the box the balloons would get stuck and I would have to pull them out. So, I decided to throw everyone off and I put one single black balloon in the box. The black balloon floated out of the box and I popped the balloon revealing....pink confetti! We are having a girl!
Below are the videos of our families during the big reveal.
This first video is of the Booth side of the family. The second two videos are the Deck side of the family. My camera required new batteries in the middle. That is why there are two. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment